Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Afternoon on the Deck




Mobile post sent by geosteph using Utterz. Replies. mp3

I spent the last week fighting a cold...and stayed home from work yesterday and today. Frank is in Everett, WA with his daughter and her family..she had her gall bladder removed on Monday. So, it's just me and Logan....and I haven't really felt like taking Logan for a walk. This morning I woke up with a brutal sinus headache and decided to go ahead and get my antibiotic prescription filled. When I got home it was absolutely beautiful outside...and Logan and I both could use some fresh air! So I collected up my reading materials and we headed to the deck. Logan got plenty of exercise--lots of people were out and about and Logan had to check out each one as they walked down the street. Of course I had to get my camera to capture this amazing day near the end of November!

No comments: